***This blog has been re-launched at: blog.GlowWordBooks.com
Boring List of Stuff
Summers are tough because they are too relaxed. I perform well under pressure (loved directing live TV news!) and I don't know what to do with myself when there are no deadlines and projects to do. I guess that's why I have been looking into (1) more summer comedy classes, (2) planning a trip to South America, (3) getting my masters in creative writing and (4) learning how to pilot a plane.
This weekend's highlights included:
- Seeing two comedy Improv Shows
- Buying fresh blueberries to mix with Vanilla Ice-cream
- Calling a friend I haven't seen since Kindergarden (no reply yet)
- Eating downtown at Nochee. Their spicy pasta is truly spicy, unlike your standard MN bland Scandinavian attempt. But their prices are inflated for what you get.
- Relaxing at McD with pen and paper. . . working on autobiographical essays.
If only I had more time to devote to quality blog entries.
Posted by hans1995 at June 12, 2005 10:52 PM