***This blog has been re-launched at: blog.GlowWordBooks.com
10 Things... OK, 9...
Due to the popularity of “10 Things”, I decided to make a list of stuff that happened to me today. But given my propensity towards pithy posts (and the looming summer malaise), I only wrote 9 things:
Posted by hans1995 at June 15, 2005 11:00 PM
- Woke up wired at 4:44am. Didn’t fall back asleep until 5:30am.
- Had a dream that my roommate was demanding his birthday cake from last week’s birthday. He owed someone a baby gift and wanted to give the cake I owed him to the baby. I asked to see pictures of the 1-year-old so I could customize it to him.
- Discussed the virtues of properly dispersed meat/veggies/sauce on subs. Eating V-cut bread is like playing with a loaded, deadly meat cannon. It’s all fun and games until someone gets Red Wine Vinaigrette in their eye.
- Taught a dentist how to use Photoshop by pasting my co-worker’s head on General Mao and some lady I googled named “Pam”.
- Heard about a tech's month long trip to Europe. Wished I would have the guts to do something similar.
- Got my new computer at work. No more P.O.J. for me!!! Thank you MN tax-payers.
- Saw a mentally handicapped lady wearing suspenders driving her cat around on an electric wheelchair.
- Stood up a group of people (actually ignored a group of people) because I really didn’t want to go out. Antisocial, curmudgeon behavior is taking hold.
- Investigated 27” TVs with a friend. His remote is larger than my TV.