***This blog has been re-launched at: blog.GlowWordBooks.com
Before you continue, what's your favorite snack food: Pretzels, Cheese curls, Potato(e) chips, Tortilla chips or Beef jerky?
I tried a new (?) Halloween Ice-cream flavor last night: COOKIES AND SCREAM.... aaaaaaaaAAAAAH... The oreos were hard and compressed!! Was Kemps so worried about oreal-disintegration that they mixed in 2 parts concrete? I am saddened, but will eat the rest of the carton.... tonight....
The ice-cream lead me to Alan Hirsch's research (last paragraph) and even more research (all paragraphs) that your personality correlates to your favorite ice-cream flavors.... thus, ice-cream can be accurately used to match compatible people. At last! I finally have a mechanism to understand women!
Anyone who's tried it knows that icecream psychology pretty quickly melts into a more general junk food fascination... hence, the opening question....
• Pretzels: you're a flirt, lively and energetic.
• Cheese curls: you maintain a high moral ground.
• Potato(e) chips: you're aggressive, a real go-getter, don't take "no" for an answer.
• Tortilla chips: you're a perfectionist. You need an A+, not an A.
• Beef jerky: you're outgoing and gregarious.
P.S. I like Cheese curls and DESPISE Pretzels. When forced to choose, I pick Tortillas over Potato(e)s 9 times out of 10. The personality seems to match up for me. Chalk one up for science.Posted by steveh at October 13, 2005 10:20 AM | TrackBack