***This blog has been re-launched at: blog.GlowWordBooks.com
This has been one of the most stressful weeks I have had in a while:
- My job was about to change in one of three ways and it was finally decided that I would keep my same duties, but only work 35 hours/week.
- I had my first professional comedy show last night. It was probably my worst personal performance, but the audience enjoyed the show and I didn't embarrass myself badly.... so I consider it a success. Only can go up from here. My second show is tonight.
- I haven't had anytime to go out looking for christmas presents, so I decided to shop online. Presents to be arriving in Fargo soon.
- 6" of snow thwarted my commute. Tried to avoid it, but ended up having to trudge through the blanket of snow by foot.
- Roomie's been studying feverously for finals and cutting into my sleep at both ends.
- Wednesday Jokes never got out. Seems pathetic to send now.
I took an hour nap last night and it was wonderful. Today I plan on doing the same.Posted by steveh at December 16, 2005 11:38 AM | TrackBack