***This blog has been re-launched at: blog.GlowWordBooks.com
the computer was down for two days... (interstingly, the same thing happened in the middle of my may trip last year)
- tibidabo: amusement park on mountain overlooking barcelona... unfortunately, we didn´t go to the park... you had to buy a full amusement park pass and we only wanted to the ferris wheel above the city... the view was still nice, although polluted...
- bistec cappriccio = beef cappricio = raw beef.... i only saw the beef ¨with parmesean cheese and butter sauce.¨
- susie planned day trip to figueres to visit the dali museum designed by dali for dali. it was very dali.... a little tacky at times... a little dark and disturbed at times... but very intersting and much better than the picasso museum (just his early work) that we saw the day earlier.
- tried ¨horchata¨... supposed to be almond juice... tasted like carrot juice with cream... yeah....
- today i ate every pastery i could find coated in chocolate... croissants... dessert waffles... and chocolate pudding in a crisp kit-kat cone coated in chocolate. shot for the chocolate museum, but was never able to find it.
36 hours left....Posted by steveh at May 22, 2006 11:59 AM | TrackBack