From: Zack Reynolds [ZReynolds@qlksearch.com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 3:46 PM
To: hanse042@umn.edu
Subject: Introduction

Helen,

I am contacting you to request your assistance on an exciting CNO opportunity that I am currently recruiting for at Enloe Medical Center (390 beds) in Chico, California.  Located one hour north of Sacramento, Chico is a community of 80,000 and is home to the California State University at Chico.

I am hoping you may know of individuals that would be appropriate for this position, or perhaps it is something for which you may have an interest? 

A brief synopsis of the opportunity:

Enloe Medical Center is a 391-bed facility an hour north of Sacramento in the college town of Chico, California. Serving more than 400,000 residents in a six-county region, Enloe provides the full spectrum of healthcare. Enloe Medical Center includes seven separate facilities.  Its three inpatient facilities include:  Enloe Medical Center Esplanade, an acute care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room; Enloe Medical Center Cohasset, which offers inpatient behavioral health and Prompt Care; and Enloe Rehabilitation Center, which offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation.  The remaining outpatient facilities include Enloe Regional Cancer Program, Enloe Children's Health Center, Enloe HomeCare & Hospice, and Enloe Outpatient Center/ Enloe Prompt Care.

If it would be helpful, I would be happy to forward to you a copy of the full position description.  Or, please feel free to contact me, or my colleague Martha Bermingham, at (312) 876-9800, or via e-mail at zreynolds@qlksearch.com with any questions you may have.

Any referrals/suggestions you can provide would be greatly appreciated, and please be assured all referrals are kept in strict confidence. 

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Zack Reynolds
Principal
Quick Leonard Kieffer
555 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, Illinois 60661

(v) 312-876-9800