« Superheros, Physics, and Essays Dont Mix Very Well... | Main | Finally... »

buzzed and really fatigued

It has been a crazy week for me. A heck of a lot of personal problems dealing with my boyfriend and this other guy and ugh... a lot of stress. I wont bother whoever reads this with all the drama that went on. I know from living in the dorms that it can get rather annoying hearing about all the relationship problems that are going on. All I'll say is basically it was really stressful!

This weekend, I decided to take a slight break. Just, not do anything until Sunday, just relax and enjoy life. I also chose to relax more this weekend because my boyfriend was visiting me and I didn't want to be working around him ('tis rude!). But geez, did I choose the wrong weekend to take off. I knew that I would have a lot of things to do by Sunday, I just underestimated on the time! I thought I would surely be able to finish all my work within one night. Well, it turns out that it took all night and all morning as well as part of the afternoon today. Right now I'm going on about 31 hours of no sleep. Whats worse is that I had 5 classes to go to today and one of them had a big test in it, so I basically didn't have any time to even rest my eyes! I did sort of dozed off in my calculus class (which I felt bad for). But it was rather funny, I was falling asleep while I was writing my notes! I kept on messing them up! I'm sure I was a funny sight to see! Nonetheless, I'm happy with myself that I got all that I needed to get done finished and handed in on time.

To try to keep myself awake, I've had 2 cups of coffee and a bottle of diet coke. Now, I'm a little person, and all this caffeine is finally getting to me. Now I'm afraid I wont be able to get to bed tonight! ha!

Going off on a completely different topic: I feel rather bad that I'm basically only writting about things that are happening in my life as if this is my own personal blog and not for class credit. However, my searches for a volunteering place have turned up nil. The woman who had visited us in class before is trying to help me out, which I'm grateful for. However, so far no word of anyplace that needs volunteers. So basically, all I can write about is ... just about me! oh geez... how narcissistic of me. I just hope that there will be some way that I can get all those hours that I've been missing in before the semester ends and before the craziness of finals week starts.

I hope all is well with you and you are becoming less stressed out. One phrase for you, " He's Hoping."

Wow, I totally know how you feel about boyfriend issues. I don't live in the dorms but I'm sure it's always filled with drama. Also, I've had a lot to do as well. It's always nice when professors tend to assign homework that is due during the same time period, or not. I don't think I've pulled an all nighter yet, however I've come close. You're such a trooper to have been up for so long. Good luck with things, especially with the service learning!