« The Choice is Yours Solution | Main | The importance of language in culture »

Segregation

It surprises me how much in America people still even just consider segregation. I feel like there was so much fought for, so many important things happened in the past and now people just want to openly agree to take things back to how they once were. I understand that we are not at all talking about segregating the world but even just segregation in schools changes a lot. The country would not be at all diverse. Segregating schools automatically segregates friendship groups and in the cities neighborhoods are already too segregated without actually stating segregation. It just causes for less understanding of each other. Last year I heard a lot of talk about how a city I think in Colorado (I may be mistaken about the state) was thinking about segregating their school as and many of the residents agreed I was shocked. I hear the argument that we need to be around people who are the same as us. I think that just because someone and I are the same race does not make us alike and I think I would miss a lot and learn a lot less if I was not in a diverse school.

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It's very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.