« Play time | Main | Fake News, take 1 »

Fats Domino & Gene Autry

"I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill" was one of Fats Domino's best known hits....and he got it from Gene Autry!

The cross-fertilization of popular music is to fascinating.

Also, did you know Johnny Cash's home down was created by the New Deal?

(information from the 2/23/2009 Bop Street show - archived at http://www.kfai.org/node/46)

flooring protection is a lot a lot more essential for bigger autos such as trucks. As talked about ahead of these that have huge vans probably us them for organization functions or maybe for other dirty hobbies this kind of as heading mudding in them. Taking care of your truck is like taking care of a pet these kinds of as a dog, you preserve it clear, keep up the maintenance on it, get the oil adjustments on a regular basis, you get my point. So why would you not acquire higher excellent floor lining for your truck? Most people do due to the fact it is just one particular of the principal requirements that are highly considered. You will most likely invest a lot of time driving your truck which indicates that if you do not have them, your carpet in your automobile can corrode effortlessly and will depart your carpet ruined. It's not almost as just or effortlessly achievable to change the carpet in your vehicle; when it's messed up you have to deal with it so this is another reason why you need to make investments in some high excellent ground mats.