« Second Verse the same as the first, a whole lot louder and ... ? | Main | Play time »

Forewarned is forearmed

So the saying goes. When leaving comments for some blogs, I used my google/blogger account when name + this url wasn't accepted. Please note that if you follow the name link you will find my public...or is it private...anyway my non-school blog. As the question of "appropriate for an educational space" has lately arisen, I'd like to forewarn all that there is a reason and I did not just use it for the class blog (okay, in truth several reasons). They probably aren't near the top (though today's post might be considered racy) but if one were to dig one would probably not think "classroom appropriate." Whether this warning serves to entice or deter you is out of my control, do remember that forewarned is forearmed. Happy Wednesday!

PS: As a K-12 student, I loved crossword puzzle assignments...and I still love crossword puzzles. Look what I stumbled upon last week http://www.nytimes.com/learning/teachers/xwords/archive.html

I'm intrigued. Now I want to read your NON-SCHOOL blog, too! Send me the link if you will...

I really enjoy reading your blogs, they are very interesting and informative!