« shockwave.com | Main | Assignment three... or two? »

second lifeeeeee

I'm not particularily interested in Second Life however I do feel that the interactive qualities are probably going to exist further in the design world. I don't really know what else to say about Second Life. I don't know too much about it except what I've been introduced to by Anthony.

I've never been into a lot of 3D animated graphics aside from Steve Hilyard's class I took. 3D Digital Studio I. I did well and understand the properies, and how it's a lot more advanced and appropriate for now and days however I just appreciate the other D's and not so much partial to the 3D.

I don't make any sense and my writing is an atrocity. I'm going to stop now.

Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! ndabsuraqpeywm

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I thGreat ˇV I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task..