Main | Logically impaired »

test.. is this thing on?

What is Interactive Design?

Interactive design utilizes usability and interface compatability with structure and other aesthetics. It helps create an enviornment in which a user can easily navigate their way through information, and other purposes that don't require a lot of difficulty.

What do you want to learn in the course?

I want to learn more CSS, JAVA, Perl, xml. Anything really. I just want to learn something useful.

What applications / programming languages do you know or want to learn?

I've used Flash, Dreamweaver, and Adobe Imageready for designing and coding. I've used notepad to code my own pages, and now I've just learned a little bit about blogging software. I've also dabbled in CSS but I don't feel I'm comfortable in creating pages out of CSS.

Blogging software is supposedly easy however, I'm finding it a lot more complex. Perhaps I just need to just get used to it.

pssst. Turn your comments on

Considerably, the article is actually the sweetest on this laudable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your approaching updates. Just saying thanks will not just be adequate, for the phenomenal lucidity in your writing. I will at once grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Gratifying work and much success in your business enterprize!

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!