Comparison to Lincoln | Main | Second Round To Lincoln

About Essay #2

I started out thinking that this essay was going to be extremely difficult. I didn't know how we were going to formulate and execute such a broad subject into one essay; on that note I didn't know if we were even going to have enough info. on our students to fill this essay. When Jerry told us that the time was nearing and we still didn't have very much needed contact, he reviewed the essay assignment and told us it was to be more of a factual essay, especially the first draft. I was immediately relieved, and it became less of a stress producing machine. I just kept reminding myself that I like writing essays, or that's what I told myself anyway. I was still sweating it until I wrote my last blog entry. This relaxed me and provided a way for me to prewrite before I prewrote. This helped me a lot and I am very comfortable now with begining to write this essay.

Posted by at October 19, 2005 7:52 PM

This will be first one that prepared me sigh with remedy. Posting something of your own private for the world to find is a very individual business. I suppose if the blog feels to you, then it is befitting the world.

Posted by: Myrtis Rapa at January 15, 2011 1:57 AM