There is no charge for you to use it while currently affiliated with the U of M Twin Cities.
Here are some RefWorks resources:
- Step by step guide: RefWorks step by step.pdf
- RefWorks workshops
- RefWorks workshop on UM Connect
- RefWorks basics on Moodle
- RefWorks tutorial
- Comparing RefWorks with EndNote and Zotero
RefWorks & EndNote at U of W Madison
Citation tools at Harvard
Comparison of bibliographic software at MIT
- RefWorks group code for off-campus access
- YouTube also has a variety of RefWorks videos
To use RefWorks with Google Scholar, simply set your Scholar preferences to show links to import citations into RefWorks (listed under preferences>>bibliography manager)
Questions about using RefWorks can be directed to AskUs!