My future in business

Wow, it seems like it was just yesterday when I would spend my nights lying in bed dreaming. Dreaming of my future, where my path would lead me and who I would become. My imagination ran wild. The ideas that went through my head were amazing, and ranged anywhere from a U.S. Navy pilot like Maverick and Goose from "Top Gun", to a bold and brave fire fighter in a large city risking my life for the greater good of others. Then one night it hit me like a ton of bricks, I wanted to be a business man. Spend my life going from major corporation to major corporation maybe a future CEO living in high rises located anywhere from New York to London. I guess that is why I am a part of Carlson today. I was just a little boy following a large dream, which is now on its way to coming true. I must have wished on the right star that night. I am planning on majoring in the fields of International Business and Management Information Systems, and also looking into a minor in Chinese. I guess this little boy still has quite a bit of work that lay in the path ahead.