First, deleting is *permanent*.
Second, this is what you would do:
- Go to http://blog.lib.umn.edu
- Log in with your x500
- Don't select a blog yet. Go to Manage > Blogs. If you don't see a "Blogs" option in the Manage menu, then are the options in the menu blue? They should be green colored. If they're blue, you need to deselect your blog. In the upper right corner, click on System Overview. Then go to Manage > Blogs.
- Check the box to the left of the blog you want to delete.
- Stop. Breathe. Have you checked the right box? Good. Proceed to the next step.
- Click on the Delete button at the top of the list.