Yes. Our PHP preprocessor version is 5.1.6. But first, you must do two things:
- Change your index templates' output file extensions to *.php
- Change your archive templates' default file extension
- Log into UThink and select your blog from the dashboard
- Go to Preferences > Publishing
- Change the default extension from HTML to PHP. You might want to also consider changing the Server Side Includes setting to PHP Includes.
- Go to Design > Templates
- Open each index template that you plan to modify with PHP code, then go to Template Options. In the Output File field, change the extension .html to .php. Feeds (.xml) and Stylesheets (.css) should remain unchanged.
- Save, then refresh your entire blog