GOOdByE LinCOln

My Thanksgiving was awesome…I ate and watched football…thanks. I can’t believe it’s already almost Christmas break…I am so excited!! NO SCHOOL for a month!! I hope you have a great break and keep doing well in school!! I am really glad we got this opportunity to write to one another. It was fun and exciting! Just remember to enjoy being in the younger grades because once you get to college you do have a lot of fun however you have HUGE responsibilities!!! Stay Awesome!!!

Posted by at 2:48 PM

lINcOLn

Hey! My Thanksgiving was great. On Thursday morning at like 3 in the morning my family and I woke up and went to help package meals on wheels. We went to a high school in St. Paul and just packaged up food and milk for the families that aren’t able to afford a turkey dinner on Thanksgiving. We got done around 7:30 in the morning and then I went home and slept!! Then during the day I went to my aunts house and I watched the two football games and ate a lot! What did you do over your break? Its really snowy today…I apologize for not being able to come a couple weeks ago to your school. I have a class that take up that part of the day on Friday! Do you like to go sledding? What’s your favorite outdoor activity?

Posted by at 2:56 PM

lINcOln

Hey,
I am pretty busy this week. I have a huge test next Monday for human anotomy so I have to study, study, study. I think it will be easier if I study because I didnt do so well on the last one. Then I have a paper do for this class next tuesday so I will have to do a little more research for that one. Anyways my weekend was kind of boring. I worked all day saturday and then had to go to a family birthday party saturday night. Then sunday I went to a play for my culture class. Its been crazy and now we are going to get snow...I am kinda scared to drive in the snow because I just got my car in July and I haven't driven it in the snow yet. So we will see what happens. Anyways what are you doing in your classes? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Whats on your christmas list???? Have a good one!

Posted by at 2:52 PM

lInCOlN

13 years old is a big age...now you are a teenager!!! anyways I was marylin monroe for halloween and i went with my friend to our relatives house and got tons and tons of candy!!! it was nice...anyways i am looking forward to the snow because i think it is so pretty however i dont like the cold or the slippery roads. I am doing well in my classes...we have like 5 more weeks for the semester and then we get a month off for winter break!!! i am really excited about that!!! Some tips for being a good student...well just do homework and study for tests, get yourself in that good habit and you will do it for the rest of your eduation also ask your teachers questions if you need help...thats what they are there forWhat classes are you taking now that its a new quarter?? are you excited to for thanksgiving? Did you do anything fun this past weekend?!?!?!?

Posted by at 2:57 PM

lInCOlN

13 years old is a big age...now you are a teenager!!! anyways I was marylin monroe for halloween and i went with my friend to our relatives house and got tons and tons of candy!!! it was nice...anyways i am looking forward to the snow because i think it is so pretty however i dont like the cold or the slippery roads. I am doing well in my classes...we have like 5 more weeks for the semester and then we get a month off for winter break!!! i am really excited about that!!! What classes are you taking now that its a new quarter?? are you excited to for thanksgiving? Did you do anything fun this past weekend?!?!?!?

Posted by at 2:55 PM

WhAt uP?!!?

I am having a pretty good time at school right now. the classes are interesting and there isnt too much homework. My favorite subject in school right now would have to be math. I am pretty good at it and it comes easy for me. My least favorite class would have to be human anatomy because you have to memorize alot and you have to disect gross things like a sheeps brain. college is a nice way to further you education while having fun. You meet so many new and fun people you dont know what to do. But always remember to balance you school work with play. I am really into football. I love watching it and playing it as well. Alot of the guys i hang out with dont let me play though because they play tackle and they dont want me to get hurt. i dont care if i get hurt though because i know i would have fun but whatever.
So what were you for halloween?
Are you excited for the snow?
What is you favorite kind of food?

Posted by at 2:57 PM

lINcolN KiDS

hey my name is Shelly I am eighteen years old. I have a brother and sister who are both younger then me. I am different in that i drive from my house everyday to the U. I have two jobs one at the dairy queen and at charolette russe in the maplewood mall. I am very excited to be going to such a good university..i dont know what i am studying yet but i know it will either be in accounting or mass communications.

Do you have any brothers and sisters?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

What is you favorite subject and why?

Posted by at 2:43 PM

LIncOln & mE

There are a number of differences between Lincoln school and my middle school, Skyview Middle School. The first would have to be that my school was new when i went there. It had only been open for like two years. We had very nice desks and computers. For each grade level there was a "house." Which meant that all of your classes where in that house. Your locker was located right outside of the house as well. We had new everything; new chalkboards, heat and air. It was really nice. Lincoln is an older school that probably doesnt have any air or heat. There is probably a musky smell to it too. The computers maybe run down and not be up to speed like most schools.

Another difference is that there are not a lot of kids at Skyview that get free lunches. There are a handful but nothing like at lincoln. There is more varity as well. At Skyview there is what as known as A and B lunch and then there is a a la carte line as well. At the a la carte you could find cookies, malts, doughnuts, breadsticks, all the good food you could think of. At Lincoln they probably only have one option for lunch maybe a second. The lunches might be more crowded as well. Where kids cant find a spot to sit down and eat. My lunch was always crowded and noisy which is found at another school. So there is a simialirty.

Posted by at 3:08 PM

CleVLAnd

so we watched this movie in class yesturday and it got me thinking how much better my high school was. We could bring our own supplies and had hot lunches. We had heat in winter an air in the fall and spring. I remember i would always say how "ghetto" my school was but compared to the schools in clevland they are heaven. Plus my high school is remodeling all the floors and so it looks new. i couldnt believe some of the stuff that goes on there...it was an eye opener. it just goes to show you to be thankful for what you have and stop complaining because chances are someone has it worse.

Posted by at 1:35 PM

pAPEr DuE

So this week I had to turn in the first paper of my college education. It went a lot smoother then I thought. I actually like what i was writing about..It was something i could go on for hours. Anyways the only rough part was getting it on to webct which i dont think it ever worked. I hope this next paper is fun to write and will be fairly easy to write. I am looking forward to having pen pals with the little kids because i havent had a pen pal since i was in like the 4th grade. That year we had pen pals from an american idian school in minneapolis and we go to go to their school. It was interesting to see their day of school and how it went. Then they came to our school and we showed them how are day went. I am excited because the kids are around my sister's age and so i kind of know how they act which should be helpful

Posted by at 1:29 PM