lINcolN KiDS | Main | lInCOlN

WhAt uP?!!?

I am having a pretty good time at school right now. the classes are interesting and there isnt too much homework. My favorite subject in school right now would have to be math. I am pretty good at it and it comes easy for me. My least favorite class would have to be human anatomy because you have to memorize alot and you have to disect gross things like a sheeps brain. college is a nice way to further you education while having fun. You meet so many new and fun people you dont know what to do. But always remember to balance you school work with play. I am really into football. I love watching it and playing it as well. Alot of the guys i hang out with dont let me play though because they play tackle and they dont want me to get hurt. i dont care if i get hurt though because i know i would have fun but whatever.
So what were you for halloween?
Are you excited for the snow?
What is you favorite kind of food?

Posted by at November 1, 2005 2:57 PM

Hi this is Abraham
for halloween i was myself because i think that costumes are for little kids and my bithday just came on Saturday so i am 13 years old.Yes i am excited for the snow to come because it is fun when we be playing games in the snow like we be having snow ball fights and building our own forts or an iglo.My favorite kind of food is tacos because i eat them faster than i do other kinds of food and most of the food that i do eat i don't like.what did you do for holloween?
How are you doing in your classes?
Are you ready for winter to come?
I did good this quarter and it is the end. what are tips for being a better student.

Posted by: Abraham at November 3, 2005 12:50 PM

Hi this is Bo
I was wondering how do you keep out of trouble at school?
Your friend,
Bo
Hogan

Posted by: Bo at October 23, 2006 5:30 PM

hey there and thanks a lot for your info - I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail (Spong4056@harvard.edu) and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again soon.. Meggan Mckoy

Posted by: Meggan Mckoy at July 8, 2011 2:16 AM

It's the best moment to produce some ideas for the future and it's time to be happy. I've read this article and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next posts mentioning to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! Mathilda Pariente

Posted by: Mathilda Pariente at July 8, 2011 2:19 AM