Analysis

In the article about GM versus Obama in the Washington Post, I believe that good and bad aspects of news writing have been put forth.

The lead is always supposed to include the most important information in order to get the most important points across, but this lead seems more like the beginning of a story. I think that they should have put more critical information in the beginning and worked off of it with less important details.

One thing that i believe was done well in this story is the ending. It ends in a good quote which is a good way to close off a story.

Jennifer: I like that you are trying to keep up with the blog. You need to space out these entries during the week or you only get half credit for some of them. (That is, if you do them all on Sunday, you can't get full credit.) Be sure to include TWO sources for every weekly news entry, as the instructions say.