THE EXHIBIT IS DOWN - BUT THE NEED FOR AWARENESS & ACTION IS NEVER DONE!

The exhibit and all of the efforts of students, staff and faculty to use this as an opportunity to examine issues, ideas and new ways to communicate are done - for now.

However the issues continue and as a community committed to learning and intellectual freedom, what better place or time to explore issues and ideas. And, what better home for this exploration than the University Libraries!

For most of you (and me), we will never have access to more information - or better quality information - than we have here at the University. We have so many options for both formal learning (in classrooms) or informal learning (through open lectures, seminars and programs).

I encourage you to consider these! And, again, my thanks to everyone who came, who participated, who looked over the exhibits and this blog.

Hang in there!

Peace!

Nancy Herther