Do-It-Yourself Citation Management

We are now at a point in history where it is easy to manage your identity and citations to your research from a variety of sources. I wrote about this not long along and referenced it in an earlier blog posting . Today we have many outlets for this, with Google Scholar being the latest.

I recently did my own Google Scholar Citation entry and I've posted the process GoogleScholarCitations.n11.pdf">here. I hope others will also use this opportunity to establish their own records - the benefit is for clear unambiguous identification of your own work, a chance to keep up with who's citing your work and a chance to see some of the metrics that might be generated from the data on your citations.

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts and evaluations on this new Google product as well!

Wow. This is easy and looks nice. Thank you.

I'm already on LinkedIn and ResearcherID, but this looks like it has more potential and thanks for the information and the tips on setting it up. Looks pretty easy!

Zune and iPod: Most people compare the Zune to the Touch, but after seeing how slim and surprisingly small and light it is, I consider it to be a rather unique hybrid that combines qualities of both the Touch and the Nano. It's very colorful and lovely OLED screen is slightly smaller than the touch screen, but the player itself feels quite a bit smaller and lighter. It weighs about 2/3 as much, and is noticeably smaller in width and height, while being just a hair thicker.

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Although it is true, it's better I would not put it, I can say that I fully agree and support all the arguments.

Discovered your report very exciting in truth. I truly appreciated browsing it and you also make quite some great factors. I'll bookmark this web-site for the future! Relly fantastic short article.

I like this post, enjoyed this one thankyou for putting up.

Howdy, was ecstatic to discover this website. In fact I only found it with aol on the other hand wasnt browsing for anything at all similar specifically to this particular honestly, though I enjoyed checking on the points you had to express. Bless you!

You made another notable document i need to state. Nicely written info in this article, I appreciate to browse this type of stuff. The standard of content is good as well as the ending is superb.