Content Curation - An Answer to the Information Glut?

Tom Foremski, SiliconValleyWatcher blogger, has said that "I see curation as a one part of that human essence, a natural human activity that cannot be matched by technology. And curation is where the value lies in improving the organization and usefulness of the Internet."

CurationSoft blogger Jack Humphrey lists the "effects of a well-curated hub as:

• save readers time finding the good stuff themselves
  • inform readers by providing context and meaning to the citations and the overall topic-based trackback links from cited sites, which improve search rankings for the curator
  • loyal following from readers who have chosen your site to be the trusted 'filter' on a topic-based monetization through traditional methods of paid advertising, affiliate sales, list marketing, or products and services you provide directly"
Content Curator Robin Good notes that "a content curator is someone "who continually finds, groups, organizes and shares the best and most relevant content on a specific issue online". The most important component of this job is the word "continually."In the real-time world of the Internet, this is critical."

Whether you think curation is the future or not, it is a hot trend today. I've written a two-part article on Content Curation and the first part was published in SEARCHER this month. You might want to give it a look. Would you look to curators to help you find what you need?

If you are paying attention to learn Web optimization strategies then you should read this article, I am sure you will obtain much more from this article regarding Search engine marketing.check out my site

All of the day extended i have lookup but a put up like this, numerous thanks for the help

I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were handy extremely helpful