Ebook Trends 2013--The Transformation Accelerates

The role of digital in the publication, access and consumption of information - in whatever format - is no longer in any doubt. I was asked recently to try to look at what I think are some of the key trends for ebooks and publishing in general in the coming year. I've been covering ebooks since the emerging days of what was then called multimedia in the 1980s. The pace of change is quickening due to the snowball effect of standards, platforms, and other issues.

The article is posted at the Information Today Newsbreaks page. Take a look at the first part of this piece and it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on ebooks today!

Enjoy!

I like this web site very much so much superb information.

Very interesting subject, appreciate it for putting up.

Its excellent as your other blog posts : D, appreciate it for posting . "To be able to look back upon ones life in satisfaction, is to live twice." by Kahlil Gibran.

Hey I just found your nice Website. I really loved reading your blog post. Thanks for your help!

thanks you very much !

You already know as a result a great deal regarding this matter, created us professionally trust me out of countless several sides. Its just like men and women are not concerned unless of course it really is connected with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs nice. All the time look after up!

great site love the content

Hi my best mate! I must say that this informative article is actually awesome, great published and come by using about most crucial infos. I have to notice more discussions this way .

Not really glad to vist the web primarily carries the more important information that is seacrching

Heya!! thank you for posting this priceless info.I had been on the lookout for this kind of tips. for a significant some time,gratefully i found this extraordinary blog.Carry on the excellent job.I am hoping in future too you will certainly post this type of useful information.