Summarizing First 3 Weeks

I'm going to break these parts into three entries like I have done in the past and I do apologize for not being able to keep up. I have been extremely busy such that I barely have time to complete work and homework so obviously blogging is the last thing on my mind. Why now? I woke up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep; been up since three. I slept too early last night and unless if I'm intoxicated, I can't sleep for more than 6 -7 hours before having to be on the go; hence I watch some TV on the bed and once I realize I'm probably going to be up for awhile, mind as well blog for my followers.

The first week I spent in Wisconsin covering the Wisconsin Educational Fairs (WEF). From there I came back to Minneapolis for the Nationals and then off to Chicago up until today. I've had my share of adventures and seen weird things but it's been mild compare to the past. So without further ado, here we go folks, ready for the ride?