Main | Sad Loss »

Establishing this Blog in Wayne's Memory

We have established this Wayne Caron Memorial Page to give Wayne's friends, colleagues, and family a space in which to share their memories, tributes, thoughts, poems, pictures, or links to external websites. Wayne was such a lover of technology -- we think he would approve. Please e-mail us things you would like us to post, and we will be happy to do so. A dedicated e-mail address for submissions will be available very soon and will be posted here. In the meantime, you can send posts to gschache@umn.edu or gonza181@umn.edu or hgroteva@umn.edu
Thank you.

Thanks for making this memorial available. It helps the grieving to see his legacy in so many ways manifested here. I will always miss him and oh, how I wish he were still here with us.

Wayne. You were a jewel, a gem. When we were teenagers you were already the caretaker, the warm friend, the sweetest of hearts. I was blessed to meet your family. I wish them all strength and gentleness. May all of us find that as time passes our memories will feel less bitter-tainted by your loss-and more sweet. Goodbye my friend.