« Words From Richard O'C | Main | Words From Alex Lekander »

Words From John Cook

Wayne was a classmate of mine 40 years ago at St. Raphael School. He was the first person I met that actually taught me the proper pronunciation of "Ra-fay-ell" instead of how we used to say it and still say it today, "Ray-feel". After reading of his death, I took time to find our 8th grade graduation class photo from a box of miscellaneous memorabilia I keep. I had the folder-frame signed by all the boys (sorry girls - we were taught to believe that you were invisible - sorry again). Wayne's signature was large and centered with a few cute curly-cues trailing from the "n". Below, in small print were the sincere words "your coach". Even then, at the age of 13, he was my coach, my teacher and my mentor. I regrettably did not keep in contact with Wayne since those formative years, but I wish for his family to know that my memory of Wayne as a coach, a teacher and a mentor will stay in my head and heart forever.

John Cook (Minneapolis, MN)

Your blog is fine. I just need to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing manner too much and it takes away from what youve obtained to say --which I feel is actually important. I dont know in case you didnt suppose that your phrases may hold everyones consideration, but you were wrong. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good source like this.

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to help the weblog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web! (source roblox-cheats.com). Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

There are certainly numerous details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the ideas above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where a very powerful factor might be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I am certain that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.