« Words From Lynn Von Korff | Main | Words From Jo Musich »

Words From Mary McCormick

Dr. Caron was our therapist for the past year. He helped me and Mike cope with Mike's advanced Parkinsons Disease. I learned something at every session and left fortified. I feel quite privileged to have known him. As everyone has said, he had wit, wisdom, and intelligence, all combined with compassion and rare sensitivity. What a mensch. He lifted us all.

Mary McCormick (Bloomington, MN)

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I thGreat ˇV I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

Have you ever regarded including much more video clips to your blogs to keep your readers much more busy? What i'm saying is I just read during the entire actual your own house and it also ended up being pretty good but since Instant messaging even more of a visual spanish student,I came across which to get more helpful perfectly tell me the way it works out! I really like whatever you fellas are normally right up very. This kind of intelligent do the job plus revealing! Keep up the good is effective people Fixing and repairing stuff increased you for you to my blogroll. It is a fantastic document thank you for giving this educational facts.. I'll visit your blog site regularly for many most current publish.