Go to HHH home page.

Rodriguez Named Executive Director at Merrick Community Services

Daniel Rodriguez (MPA '04), has left his position as director of the Office of Community Relations for the St. Paul Public Schools and accepted a position as executive director at Merrick Community Services (MCS).

Rodriguez will lead MCS into its next chapter as the organization works to provide social services to people living in St. Paul's increasingly diverse East Side. "I'm very excited to be associated with an organization that is so aligned with my values and principles," said Rodriguez. "The more I learn about the organization and meet people who have a connection to it, the more impressed I become."

Previously, Rodriguez has had experience as a corporate lobbyist and a congressional aide and once studied for the priesthood. He sits on the board of the Charities Review Council and has served as board chair of Neighborhood House, a St. Paul-based social service provider.

No responses to “Rodriguez Named Executive Director at Merrick Community Services ”