Go to HHH home page.

Reardon named executive director at Open Arms

timreardon.jpgTim Reardon (MPP '87) has recently been named the executive director of Open Arms, a nonprofit organization that cooks nutritious meals that are delivered to people living with chronic illnesses in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.

"I am delighted and grateful to be working with Open Arms," said Tim Reardon. "I have fallen in love with the Open Arms mission. Having lost a family member to cancer, I know how vital it is to have people in your life who can provide a good meal during a tumultuous time. I'm grateful to all the people who helped me and know how essential this program is to the most vulnerable people in our community."

Reardon was previously the chief executive officer of the Reardon Group and the executive director of The Bridge for Youth.

He can be contacted at Open Arms at 612.767.7344.

No responses to “Reardon named executive director at Open Arms”