Go to HHH home page.

Lee begins work at the MN House of Representatives

Andrew Lee.jpgAndrew Lee (MURP '10), began his full time position as a non-partisan fiscal analyst at the Minnesota House of Representatives in November 2012. Andrew directly supports the House Transportation Finance and Capital Investment Committees, and his duties include analyzing the fiscal impacts of new legislation and providing representatives with impartial oversight of budgeting for the agencies in his committee purview.

Andrew graduated from the Humphrey School in May of 2012 with a Master's in Urban and Regional Planning degree and held an internship at the service development department of Metro Transit working on arterial bus planning. After that internship, he did freelance GIS and statistical work using U.S. Census data to analyze the spatial patterns of same sex households across the United States.

Andrew says, "I can honestly say that my work at the House has me using the skills and knowledge that I gained at Humphrey and through my internship at Metro Transit. I am very fortunate have had the excellent teachers and classmates at Humphrey."

Email Andrew at leex1872@umn.edu or connect with him on LinkedIn. Linkedin_icon.jpg

No responses to “Lee begins work at the MN House of Representatives”