Go to HHH home page.

Vang begins position at McKnight Foundation

Kaying Vang.jpgKaying Vang (MDP '10) recently accepted a position at the McKnight Foundation as a program assistant in the Collaborative Crop Research Program. The McKnight Foundation Collaborative Crop Research Program (CCRP) seeks to increase food security for resource-poor people in developing countries. The CCRP strategically combines elements of research and development, seeking innovative solutions to real problems that will improve availability, access, and utilization of nutritious food by rural people with the fewest resources. Her previous positions have been in the Office of the Dean at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Mano a Mano, and Peace Corps - Guatemala.

Kaying says, "I am looking forward to an opportunity to be an instrumental part of the continued success of CCRP. My Humphrey School education and work experience has prepared me for the career that I am embarking on. The MDP program, especially, has been an incredibly valuable experience that built up my skill set, challenged me to understand the complexities of international development, and gave me an opportunity to do meaningful work in Bolivia."

Connect with Kaying on LinkedIn. Linkedin_icon.jpg

No responses to “Vang begins position at McKnight Foundation”