« Virtual Reality | Main

Group Presentations

I was impressed with all of the presentations for the group project. I really believe that all of the projects will enhance certain aspects of jackson Street Village. It was impressive to see the thoroughness of everybody's presentations. Everybody was sincere, but made it clear that Jackson Street Village was already doing amazing things. That is one of the things that I was worried about when this project was started -I thought that some kids would think that they were helping or saving Jackson Street. But it did not turn out that way. It was really cool. We were able to hang out and have fun. We taught, but also learned from the kids. It was amazing how well it all worked out.

All of the projects contributed to Jackson Street. From the smallest details, to really cool themes, I think that Adam was very excited with the new insight. Nobody pretended to be an expert in these projects, but we all helped out, by adding a new perspective.

One project that stood out was the group that made the video. The video was amazing. I unfortunately don't recall the names of all of the group members, so I will not even attempt to recite names. But they know who they are! The video was full of care. Any prospective employees at Jackson Street Village would get chills from watching the film. It shows how much of a breakthrough Jackson Street has made. I loved how it started out very emotional, and ended on a very positive note. That is what organizations like JSV do. They don't "save" people, but they do help people get back on there feet. Awesome Job!