wow it's cold outside

Today I actually woke up to my alarm. That's definitely a first. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my first class on Wednesday doesn't start until 11:15..... Sleeping in until 9:15 is quite enjoyable on a weekday.
My Calc 3 class was pretty confusing once again today, but I didnt have issues with zoning/falling asleep too much. After Calc i came back to Middlebrook to have lunch with Alisha and then we finished up out honors econ homework. Mine is a total of NINE pages long. Fun, right? After that I had a Spanish midterm. I was a little disappointed with the essay questions - they were tough topics to write about, especially in spanish....

After Spanish I had to walk all the way to frat row to the YMCA to have an interview to volunteer for y-buddies, a program that pairs students with 3-5th graders for the year. It went pretty well but it was longer than I anticipated. So was the long, cold walk home. I tried to catch a bus, but they weren't coming and I got impatient. I'm excited to be in the y-buddies program though. It sounds like it's going to be really fun.

Well, that's all for now in the life of Lizzie