First Blog in the History of Danielle

Alright. Let's give this thing a go. I have never before created a blog. I have had a MySpace account and a Facebook account, but have never made anything like a blog on either.

So. Me? Let's see. I decided to attend the University of Minnesota for a few reasons. First of all, I live in Minnesota and receive instate tuition. I also am close with my family and will only be a few hours away from them. I learned that Carlson was the best business school in the state and I knew that I wanted to go into business too. Lastly, I really liked the campus setting and the atmosphere on campus. I am not really sure of my major as of now, but I am considering Actuarial Science or MIS.

In high school I was really involved in activities. I really enjoy math and I participated and did really well on our high school math team. I also love love love cheerleading. I was captain of many different squads numerous years. I loved competing and am really going to miss cheering. I also held a few leadership roles such as class president and NHS president. Lastly, I really liked animals and I enjoyed volunteering at the animal shelter my senior year.

My hobbies include reading, playing piano, listening to music, hanging out with friends, and playing on the computer.

That's it for now. :)