Survey Invite

I got an invitation to participate in a survey studying women's health behaviors of college women. I got the email sent to my U of M email. This is a smart way to reach the target audience because this email is sent to students and also they are able to target specifically female students. This is also a smart method because college students are busy and also tech savvy, therefore they'd most likely complete an online survey because they are often on their computers and they are allowed to complete the survey at their own convenience.

I actually took the survey. The email encourages responses through a raffle giving away Target gift cards. This is also a smart move to increase the number of responses, and as the number of responses increases, researchers will gain a better understanding or a larger sample. survey invite.JPG