Release 2.0 of River Stories!
Today we're releasing version 2.0 / release 2.0 of River Stories!
Things that are changing:
1. We've added two more stories! Check out the Minneapolis, St. Paul area to see them.
2. We've adjusted the introduction animation as it appeared to be causing some confusion with users.
3. We've tightened up the non-story content found in the horizontal menu.
4. We've changed the way that stories appear - they now come up as separate story windows. We're still working on their design, but think this is a big improvement that will give us a lot more flexibility in the future.
5. We've added Google Analytics so that we can see what y'all are doing and where you are going on the site.
6. We've moved the story markers on the map so that they are more accurate.
7. We redrew the polygons on the map that highlight the states that abut the river.
8. Finally, we've done quite a bit of behind-the-scenes cleanup.