The University Honors Student Association (UHSA) is seeking two freshmen students to fill at-large member positions on the UHSA executive board. At-large members contribute to the planning and execution of events, and lead other UHSA initiatives as assigned.
Download the application
Applications are due to by Friday, September 16.
At-Large Members are responsible for acting as the primary liaisons between the Executive Board and honors students. They are responsible for assisting Executive Board Chair positions to achieve University Honors Student association goals.
- Serve as the primary liaison between honors students and the Executive Board at each board meeting by representing the ideas of individuals and collectives of honors students.
- Assist the Social Affair Chair in event planning and execution.
- Work with the Academic Chair to implement academic development and assist in facilitating feedback from honors students.
- Serve as advisors to the mentorship program by participating in the program, assisting the Mentor Program Chair and UHP as necessary to plan and execute individual events.
- Assist the Communications Chair as needed to publicize events.
- Maintain the honors bulletin board in Middlebrook Hall
- Contribute new ideas related to programming, academic development, or Executive Board organization or operations to UHSA and/or UHP.
- Lead other UHSA initiatives as assigned.
At-Large Member Objectives
Represent honors students foremost at each Executive Board meeting. Converse with other honors students to hear new ideas for UHSA and gain insight as to how UHSA is perceived by honors students from across the University. Enable the Executive Board to meet its goals by contributing to the planning and execution of UHSA events.
Questions? Email .