Inbound Marketing: What is it?

"Inbound Marketing" is a keyword I've been seeing more and more lately. I think that I understand the basics, but am looking to learn more.

weidert-group-logo.png

My aunt and uncle own a boutique agency that focuses on marketing, but offers planning through execution as well. More about Weidert Group can be found at www.weidert.com.

I asked my uncle more about Inbound Marketing and to what it is in 100 words or less. Here is what he said:

Inbound marketing is a strategy and associated tools & processes focused on content creation, search engines and social media, engineered to drive online awareness and attraction of your business and feed your sales funnel with the best prospects.

I needed a little more than just a definition, so I asked him to tell me why it was essential for companies. Here's his response:

What makes it essential is the evolution in human behavior resulting in the increasing importance of search as a critical element of any purchase decision. Whether we're acting as a private individual or as part of a business or formal organization, we rely more and more on search to find product and service providers, research their skills and qualifications, look for corroborating recommendations or referrals, and ultimately guide us to selecting a provider. So if your business isn't fully engaged in performing well in the search game, you're in trouble, because your competitors are hard at work.

blog_header3.jpg

I've been working to gain a better understanding of the concept to benefit me in the future. A great resource has been Weidert's blog, Whole Brain Marketing.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

What a lovely day for a 538140! SCK was here

with social media platforms it will definitely be interesting to see the impacts of newer ones such as Google Plus. Business Facebook pages seem to be doing well for company branding like you said as Facebook has integrated many apps and features that increase interactivity with potential customers.

Jesus Christ there is a great deal of spammy comments on this web page. Have you at any time thought about attempting to eliminate them or installing a wordpress plugin?

This is very nice article. i love it

good blog, congratulations!!!!

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thx

You are aware of thus drastically regarding this kind of issue, made everyone in my opinion accept it out of numerous a number of perspectives. Its similar to women and men 're not curious except it is something to complete having Rhianna! Your individual products outstanding. Usually manage it up!