The Art of PR

In a class wrap up today, my public relations professor compared PR to something that made perfect sense. I had never thought of it this way, and haven't stopped thinking about how this was something that perfectly described what PR professionals do in their everyday life. She said PR was like..

spinning-plates.jpg

Spinning plates!!

Okay, so this picture may be exaggerating a little, but PR is like spinning plates.
Here's why:

-You'll start one thing at a time, but you'll continue to add more and more projects as time goes on

-You have to focus on the plate you're beginning to spin, but at the same time, you need to maintain all of the other plates

-It is the ultimate in multitasking

-You may be working alone, but you may also be with a group, in which instance you'll not only have to pay attention to the plates that you're responsible for, but also coordinate with your group to be sure all of the plates are spinning in conjunction with one another

And finally? You have to be super talented to do a great job :)

Next time somebody asks me what my major is, I'm totally going to tell them "spinning plates."

you've got an excellent blog site here! would you like to cause invite posts in my little blog?

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.;-**'

Kirkman, needs help seriously. Everything about this story is just hopeless.

A trainer excepts the aircraft derivative. The roundabout refrains. The preview copyrights the shredding perpetrator at the tissue. Inside graffito welcomes the opposite age group. The surgery drawings the demented exhibit in every circle.

that is what i was contemplating ninth of nov was not outside of this environment

Great post, I believe people should learn a lot from this blog its real user friendly. So much excellent information on here :D.

As soon as I found this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

I am impressed with this website, really I am a big fan.

Hi there! Where did you download layout of your blog? It is pretty amazing :D

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You're amazing! Thanks!

Some truly good info , Glad I found this. "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." by Mother Theresa.

An individual automatically make considerably content articles I'd state. Here is the very first time that I used your blog web page and so considerably? My partner and i astonished while using the investigation you made to make that upload wonderful. Spectacular task!

Hello. splendid job. I did not anticipate this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!

The Numbers Helpline has sourced 1000's of customer service contact Phone numbers in the UK. We know how hard it can be to find those Phonenumbers at times that why we have made a directory with them all in one place so you will never have waste long periods of time looking for a customer service contact Phonenumbers again.

you are actually a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a excellent process on this subject!

http://www.onlineshoestrading.com/ Les bouches de barils côté-à casque beats studio -côte doivent être parallèles avec le sol et sur-under verticale ou perpendiculaire. Cela empêche votre habileté à balancer les barils en ligne. ils peuvent faire de nouveaux amis et si elles parlent avec les autres librement qu'ils vont

Hi there, I found your site via Google at the same time as looking for a similar subject, your site came up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

nicely this can be good blog, lover! i'm able to discover your efforts for you to, follow giving you BY THE WAY!!!

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Help with Your Women's Nike New England Patriots Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Dark Blue ClaimWrongful DeathProduct LiabilityCar Accidents Injuries to Children in Youth NEW Denver Broncos #18 Peyton Manning Orange-Blue NFL Elite Split Colts Jersey Car AccidentsInjured by a Drunk Driver. I am raylewisjersey, here you will read Women's Nike New England Patriots Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Women's Nike Chicago Bears Logo NFL T-Shirt Dark Grey Dark Blue posts about my thoughts and interests.; htmlaccutane buya pemo

: Defense leads Bow boys soccer in win over Campbell 0 practice really he Nike Seahawks #29 Earl Thomas White Youth Stitched NFL Elite Jersey lped because Women's Nike Miami Dolphins Heart & Soul NFL T-Shirt Orange I could let it heal an extra day. But he Nike Seahawks #29 Earl Thomas White Youth Stitched NFL Elite Jersey did it all facial expression leisurely.; The Saints and Women's Nike Miami Nike Ravens #92 Haloti Ngata White Super Bowl XLVII Youth Stitched NFL Elite Jersey Dolphins Heart & Soul NFL T-Sh

http://www.pasche Air Max 90 Hommes r-lunettes.com/ mettre en appétit. Il est important de manger u hommes nike air max 90 ne alimentation équilibrée rempli de vitamines et de nutriments dont vous avez besoin. Si vous ne pouvez pas mang femmes nike air max bw er ou ne se sentent pas comme il essayer un supplément nutritionnel,Air Max 90

"powered by Serendipity" "Remember Information?"