« Batman and Queer Solution Response | Main | Batman and Queer Solution Response »

Batman and Queer Solution Response

First off, this is Hadley hornig, for those who are wondering.

now the readings. For the Batman research paper, I found it difficult to understand the aticle. I also could not figure out his question that the author was trying to answer. But for the most part, I found the article incredibly funny at seeing the different outlook one must have for such a research paper. This author really looked hard into this movie and came out with some really insightful and funny points.

For The Queer Solution paper, I was really impressed by the way the author's outlook changed after the discovery of his friend's homosexuality. i mysellf fell under the normal outlook that television creates for the stereotypical homosexual. I always thought of it as a form of entertainment. I have also always been curious about the way in which the term homosexuality developed, which I believe is close to the topic the author was trying to answer. I love reading these things because I never really talk about them in my spare time but would always like to.