morality

Significant others have been very important to my moral development and will continue to be as I grow and develop my morals further. My parents are probably the biggest influence on my moral development as they have always taught me right and wrong. However, I do not have exactly the same beliefs and values that they have. Friends, especially those I've met in college have helped me develop my morals further. I can bounce ideas and beliefs off of them and I am able to think critically about my beliefs and morals and reshape them based on what I have learned from others. By the time I graduate from college I think my morals will be pretty set in stone. However, I'm sure that throughout my life significant others will cause me to think more about them and perhaps as I continue to learn throughout life, my morals will be modified.