Eye Openers

The past few classes of presentations we had have been great. It has been very interesting seeing everyone go through different experiences with the activities they do so consistently and enjoyably. I think that the most important thing in which I have learned from all of the different presentations is the training and full understanding to which it takes to prepare for a job. These professional development projects should help us to understand whether or not we will actually enjoy these activities as an every day job for the rest of our lives. One of the biggest aspects of training that I noticed keeps popping up is the broad base of networking. Today's economy consistently uses the motto "it's not what you know, but who you know." This motto can be argued but I think it has a lot to do with how our society has evolved. Overall despite the learning experiences for homework of the project it was also very enjoyable doing a project that was fun to perform.