Coping with Stress

I think that in 5 years from now I will remember the topic about stress the most. Everyone will always have some kind of stressor in his or her life whether it is stress with school or a job or another form of stressor so it is important for everyone to know how to cope with and manage his or her stress.
bd7f0e9239ee23b936271d792790b48d_M.jpg

I think that it is important to remember that people can sometimes control stressful situations, however, sometimes you can't control the situation, but you can control how you react to it. I really like the idea of keeping a journal to manage your emotional stress, I think that method works well and can help a variety of people in many ways. I also think that practicing yoga or a form of meditation is a good method of managing stress. I do yoga occasionally and I can tell that it really does reduce my stress level and it helps me to relax.
yoga cat.png
I found it interesting that having some type of social support such as interpersonal relationships with people, groups, and the larger community can really help everyone cope with the stress that they encounter in life. It is interesting that people with social support are in overall better health than those who do not have it.

I like this post a lot. I think it is important for people to understand what they are actually in control of in their lives. Everything else, that we seem to no have control over, should not be the things that act as stressors in our lives. They are not in our control, and therefore it is not a good use of time to be worrying about these specific things.