Home Explodes in Circle Pines

An unoccupied house exploded Friday in Circle Pines from what authorities said might have been a gas leak.
The house, which was foreclosed, was unoccupied at the time of explosion and authorities said no one was injured, the Star Tribune said.
The fire, which was called in at about 1:13 p.m., was under control by 4 p.m. by firefighters, the Pioneer Press said.
The single story house was still standing when firefighters arrived but the roof eventually caved in, the Star Tribune said.
The siding of a neighboring house was melted, the Star Tribune said.

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by humme060 published on December 12, 2010 7:50 PM.

Metrodome Roof Collapses was the previous entry in this blog.

Fashion Designer Found Dead in New York Hotel is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.