Completed first interview of me to add into the video. Now just need to capture and figure out which footage I want to add while I'm talking as well. For each interview I will ask at least theses questions:
1. What is your full name?
2. What is your major and what school do you go to?
3. What do you want to do when you "grow up"?
4. What year are you?
5. What is your heritage?
6. Does your last name stand for anything else?
7. Where are you from?
8. What makes you unique/diverse from others?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. What are traditions of your family?
11. What are traditions that your family has because of your heritage?
12. How does your heritage effect you today and your choices?
13. How do you think the diversity here on campus is?
14. How do you think the diversity in the world is?
15. How can we make it better?
16. Were you born here?
17. If not, where you born?
18. Where were your parents born?
19. Anything else you would like to add?
In addition to the questions I will kind of just go with the flow of what we are talking about and later edit out anything not important. That is the plan thus far.
I have my next interview lined up.