« Buying Local at the Market | Main | Consignment Clothes Work for Work (and the planet) »

Paper, Plastic, or None of the Above?

I heard this radio program on MPR on plastic grocery bags a few weeks back. I think Mississippi Market Food Coop is surveying members on whether or not to continue having plastic bags available. "Have you bought your reusable bag(s) at your local foodstore/coop yet?" Not a bad idea, but remembering to bring them to the store is a whole nother thing!

I used to be wondering in the event you could be excited by becoming a guest poster on my weblog? and in change you may put a hyperlink the publish? Please let me know whenever you get a chance and I'll ship you my contact details - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

Howdy, i read your weblog occasionally and that i personal an identical one and i was just wondering should you get numerous spam feedback? If so how do you forestall it, any plugin or something you possibly can advise? I get a lot currently it's driving me mad so any help may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

Completely perceive what your stance on this matter. Although I would disagree on some of the finer particulars, I believe you did an superior job explaining it. Certain beats having to research it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

Have you ever thought-about adding extra videos to your blog posts to maintain the readers extra entertained? I mean I just read by way of your complete article of yours and it was fairly good but since I am more of a visible learner,I found that to be extra useful effectively let me know how it seems! I love what you guys are all the time up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Sustain the good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. It is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I'll visit your blog recurrently for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.

Your weblog is fine. I just wish to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve received to say --which I feel is basically important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could maintain everyones attention, however you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.