« Welcome to Our Life! | Main

February 18, 2008 - President's Day

I'm going to miss President Bush.
Yes, that is what Ethan said on Saturday as we pondered the upcoming election. When I asked him why he would miss the current incumbent, Ethan responded by saying, "I don't know, I will just miss him." Yee gads!

Today is President's Day and in celebration, Ethan is going to Tropics Water Park with his friends from the YMCA program. I can't think of a better way to celebrate this day than to go somewhere and just get wet.

Awesome reads. Any who wants to find more on this topic must subscribe to this blog. Stunning color setup for the blog. Savoring the ease, how I can place my ideas beside affirming my individuality. The blog's author sustains the quality in every article. Enjoying the fact that the site is written with an open mind. So friendly however so effective are the tips provided in the blog. The writer looks to follow the pulse of the industry. The titles are so keenly written, it binds you to read.

Obama become president today! Now if that isn't amazing I don't know what is.. the first black president and change has come to America.

-Jason
http://webdealsdirect.com