Entry about Heidi's BPA post

BSA plastic.jpg
I kind of knew that storing food or drink in plastic container was not good. However, I didn't know exactly why. Heidi has a nice blog post about plastic material and their BSA content. The molecular mechanism is very interesting. According to her review, BSA increases MECP2 expression. MECP2 inhibits Kcc2 which code for a chloride pump that is very important to neural development. BSA can leak from plastic container into water or food. An interesting fact that Heidi has in her post is that women are more susceptible to BSA than men.

This is the best blog for anyone who needs to search out out about this topic. You understand so much its nearly exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just nice!

It's actually a excellent and very helpful section of data. I am delighted that you just contributed this useful facts with us. Make sure you keep us knowledgeable like that. Many thanks for spreading.