Dates: October 4-5, 2012
Deadline to register is September 27!
Members pay only $55 for individuals, $95 for a group.
Visit the Online Conference Website for more information and the full schedule.
Participate in live presentations of sessions, listen, ask questions, and make comments from your desktop, conference room, or home office. Plus featured speakers Laurel Thatcher Ulrich and Will Bagley!
Online Conference Sessions:
- Too Important to Fail! Historic House Museums Meet Communities' Needs
- Bad Boards, Bad Boards, What'cha Gonna Do: Strategies for Fixing Poorly Functioning Museum Boards
- Localizing Difficult Histories
- The Changing Web: The Future of the (History) Website
- Yield to On-Coming Traffic: No Stopping Strollers and Small Feet
- What Do History Museums Really Need to Know About Their Visitors' Experience?